An introduction to making and binding your own books.
During this weekend course you will have the chance to:
- Make a diary, journal or sketchbook.
- Bind together a set of your prints or artwork.
- Experiment with book art techniques to make or alter an existing book using found or altered materials.
- Learn a range of bookbinding stitches.
- Print your own endpapers.
We will be making books in a variety of forms including:
- 8 page folded book
- Single-section pamphlet book
- Multi-section book.
On the second day we will also be looking at other forms of hand made books:
- Stab binding
- Dos a Dos
Course Fee for the weekend: £70 payable by cheque/BACS on or before first session.
For more information, and to book a place please email email@example.com