All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
All book binding equipment and materials will be provided.
Tea and coffee are provided
An introduction to making and binding your own books.
During this weekend course you will have the chance to:
- Make a diary, journal or sketchbook.
- Bind together a set of your prints or artwork.
- Experiment with book art techniques to make or alter an existing book using found or altered materials.
- Learn a range of bookbinding stitches.
- Print your own endpapers.
We will be making books in a variety of forms including:
- 8 page folded book
- Single-section pamphlet book
- Multi-section book.
On the second day we will also be looking at other forms of hand made books:
- Stab binding
- Dos a Dos
Course Fee for the weekend: £70 payable by cheque/BACS on or before first session.
For more information, and to book a place please email email@example.com