All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
All book binding equipment and materials will be provided.
Tea and coffee are provided
Bookings are closed for this event.
An introduction to making and binding your own books.
During this one-day workshop you will have the chance to:
- Make a diary, journal or sketchbook.
- Bind together a set of your prints or artwork.
- Experiment with book art techniques to make or alter an existing book using found or altered materials.
- Learn a range of bookbinding stitches.
We will investigate a variety of book forms including:
- 8 page folded book
- Single-section pamphlet book
- Multi-section book.
…and will also look at other forms of hand made books:
- Stab binding
- ‘Dos a Dos’
For further information please email course tutor:email@example.com